Thread: Planning to buy - can we add gallery to form?

Unregistered

Planning to buy - can we add gallery to form?

Hi
    I am planning to buy Vantage theme. I am planning to launch this as a directory of photographers. Can you please help me with a few pre purchase questions?:
    1. Is it possible to add a gallery in the form? Currently I see that we can add more and more upload buttons to the form, but that makes it a bit shabby. Is there a a possibility to integrate some gallery plugin. Do you have a suggestion?
    2. In the front page, is there the possibility to add a custom slider? Do you have a suggestion on how to do this. Any plugin that comes to your mind?
    3. Is there a possibility to make the front page listings filter on the basis of reviews. Like top rated are displayed first, etc.? Or is the feature achieved only through the sidebar widget?

Your answers will be highly appreciated, and will help me in making an informed purchase. I just landed over appthemes.com from Google while trying to search something else, and have spent the last 3 hours appreciating your themes

Thanks
    Thanks for your feedback :) In relation to your questions, these would all currently require customization of the default theme on your part if you were looking to implement these into the default theme. Whilst there may be plugins which offer some of the functionality, AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins so we unfortunately cannot guarantee that they will definitely be compatible with our themes. The only plugins which are tested specifically by us are those posted in the AppThemes marketplace http://www.appthemes.com/releases/ (although none currently fit the description of your requirements).

If you're not looking to make the modifications yourself, we do also have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire http://www.appthemes.com/partners/. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information