Thread: pop-up window in vantage

Unregistered

pop-up window in vantage

I would like a visitor coming to my vantage directory site to be able to click on a business listing link and have a window within the main page open up (1/3 page pop up window) with details (photos, google maps, brief description) about the business without the visitor leaving the page or the site. The visitor could close the popup window and return to the other listings. They would still be readily available so the user did not lose their place and have to hit the back arrow. I was wondering if there was a plugin for Vantage or would I need to hire a developer to make this kind of modification? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hello,

You can try to find a plugin to get this done, but unfortunately i never heard about one. And please have in mind: AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins, so we cannot guarantee that plugins such as this will be compatible with our themes.

However we do have a Certified Partners page where you can find developers for hire if you wish to seek quotes of specific modifications. -> http://www.appthemes.com/partners/
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information