Thread: Is possible renew the ads

raulgs07

Is possible renew the ads

Good night, im Raul im spanish people. My english is not good but im going to try.
    I perfect the classipress but i have one questions. Is possible to renew one ads without input the information.

Example: Im a user and i put one ads. Tomorrow i want to renew the ads to put my ads in the first position of the category...is possible? is very important for me.

Thanks for all

Thanks
    If a customer posts an ad and you allow ad relisting/renewals, then they will receive an email when the ad is expiring to ask if they want to relist. Only then can they renew it based on the original listing conditions and the ad will reappear as new. There is no specific option for a customer to renew the listing before the expiry date just to move it to first position. Thanks.

raulgs07

Renew ads

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    If a customer posts an ad and you allow ad relisting/renewals, then they will receive an email when the ad is expiring to ask if they want to relist. Only then can they renew it based on the original listing conditions and the ad will reappear as new. There is no specific option for a customer to renew the listing before the expiry date just to move it to first position. Thanks.
    Thanks for your information. One questions, Have you any component to do this?

Thanks again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raulgs07 View Post
    Thanks for your information. One questions, Have you any component to do this?

Thanks again.
    No plugin is required for the ad relisting option that the theme includes by default, and there is no plugin available to renew an ad to move it to first position. Thanks.

Unregistered

If ad listing is free can you charge for relisting?

I was wondering if there is a way to allow the user to post free ads, but charge them a fee to relist their ad once it expires?

Thanks
    Ads are relisted based on original conditions, so if it was free to start with, it would continue to be on renewal. Thanks.

Thread Information