Thread: "Post an Ad" in CP 3.1

Unregistered

"Post an Ad" in CP 3.1

Hi!
    Will there be any change in the way how users can post a new ad in CP 3.1? I was wondering, if it possible that the login/register page is shown after the second step of ad submission? Showing directly the login/register page "terrifies" the users and most of them leave the page in search of new similar service. But, if they have already entered the ad data and uploaded the photos, there is a reason more to register and post the ad. This would help us enormously to transform site visitors into site customers :)

Thx.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There's no mention of that in the 3.1 feature preview but I think a user has implemented the same through custom coding.

There are no encrypted codes in classipress and so you can modify it according to your requirement as what other users have done.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your answer. Could you show me please a concrete example of any of your customers who has implemeted it because I don't have access in the customer area?

Thanks
    Showing directly the login/register page "terrifies" the users and most of them leave the page in search of new similar service
    I think he is right !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could you show me please a concrete example of any of your customers who has implemeted it because I don't have access in the customer area?
    Still no concrete example...

Thanks
    I'm sure if a member of the community has this in place they will share their URL, but some do not wish to do so outside of the forums. The reality is, if you have the coding knowledge to make these changes, then yes it's definitely possible. The theme is not encrypted so you are free to customize as you wish..at the end of the day it comes down to coding knowledge.

Thread Information