Thread: Post listing only in subcategory

Unregistered

Post listing only in subcategory

Hello once again. I think I am going to buy version 3.0.4 because I can't wait any more fore version 3.1 to come up. Hope once 3.1 comes up, it will be easy to update all once again.

One question I have regarding version 3.04.

Is there any way, when a user posts a classified, to post only in the subcategories and not to be able to post in a Main Category ? This tweak is explained somewhere in the forum, so once I buy the theme, to be able to modify it ???

Thank you and hope version 3.1 will come with the state/province even countries listings like in olx.com

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    There is a user shared modification for that using java script. It is just a simple line of code which can easily be implemented.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Hy there, can you tell me where to find it ?? I finally bought the version 3.0.4 because I didn't want to wait any longer but I can't find that modification. Can you please tell me wich is the post ??

Thanks

Thanks
    You can find further info in this thread.

Thread Information