Thread: Posting ad's

Unregistered

Posting ad's

Do you have the option to post ads when you're not logged into the site as a user?

Thanks
    Not by default, there are no settings within the ClassiPress admin dashboard which would allow you to switch the requirement off, so it would require modification of the default theme files on your part. Thanks.

Unregistered

Modifying the themed site

Thanks for your repsone,

my next question would be that with the $99 themed template can I fully customise the site?

We really love the site and am just wondering if there would be a yellow and black theme available?

thanks

Thanks
    The ClassiPress theme is not encrypted, so yes you are free to customize it as you wish. There is no yellow and black theme available by default (you can see the existing color options from the demo site). Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Not by default, there are no settings within the ClassiPress admin dashboard which would allow you to switch the requirement off, so it would require modification of the default theme files on your part. Thanks.
    Can you be more specific? I would like to turn on the anonymous posting but I have no idea how to. Is it a complicated process or is it something a newbie can do?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you be more specific? I would like to turn on the anonymous posting but I have no idea how to. Is it a complicated process or is it something a newbie can do?
    There are code modifications which need to be made to various theme files, and whilst there are members of the community who have posted tutorials within our forums to try and help others do this, these do not appear to be updated to relate to the latest version of ClassiPress. So, as a "newbie", if you are not familiar with coding, you may find it difficult to make the modification without any specific instructions. AppThemes does not officially support customizations, so we do not have official documentation for this. Thanks.

Thread Information