Thread: Potential buyer

Unregistered

Potential buyer

1. can I use several themes on same domain but different page?
    2. I don't understand the "includes the Photoshop or not include the photoshop" ... what is the Photoshop design files? what's so different that would make me buy the 349$ instead of the 249$... please convince me!!
    3. I am interested to buy the full package, does it means it's a one time payment for the use of lifetime with no extra's for any updates or reusing on other pages?
    4. if i understand right... for my potential customers to pay with MC or VISA is not possible on the purchased themes... ?
    5. I looked at the demo site that you can choose between paypall and bank transfer... if bank-transfer.. does it means i have to approve it ones i receive my payment?

Thx for your time.. hope to hear from you soon

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    You are maybe referring to the Classipress theme and so here they are;

1. You can use different Wordpress themes but it will also require an instance of Wordpress for each install. There may be some possible conflict of functions if installed on a page folder however it could be minimized if done through the sub-domain.

2. PSD design file is usually used by front end web designers to do some redesign on the theme. If you are not familiar with this yet and so I guess you will not need it in the mean time.

3. Yes, you are right. You will get lifetime update and support.

4. The theme's main gateway is paypal which allows users to pay with credit cards.

6. Yes the ad needs to be manually approved once you have confirmed the bank transfer.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information