Thread: Pre-Integrated Shopping Cart

Unregistered

Pre-Integrated Shopping Cart

Hello,

I am not the most web-savvy individual, however, am learning as I go. I am looking to integrate a form of payment gateway into my website. I have found full shopping cart options where you upload your product and prices and a link brings the customer to that secure checkout. I am looking for a payment gateway that can integrate with what I have in place already. I can describe it as this (and I have no idea if what I am looking for exists!): I have a shopping cart... Customers can add items, place and order and are brought to a page where credit card information can be input. There is a place order button. My merchant account is with Authorize.Net. The plugin they offered was not a good fit for my business, as I need something that will calculate destination tax within the state of California AND offer several shipping methods... The missing link is what happens between entering credit card information and my merchant account.

Can your plugin assist with that step? Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. You have 5 stars on the Plugin option menu so I thought this was worth asking!

Thanks,

Charleigh's Cookies

Thanks
    AppThemes creates WordPress themes, which can be seen here, and currently we do not have any eCommerce themes available which would allow you to sell items in a store as you describe. There are plugins and other products in the AppThemes marketplace, however the payment gateway plugins are designed for use with our themes. If you wish to clarify which product/plugin you are referring to I can advise further, but I'm not sure that we currently have anything that fits your description. Thanks.

Thread Information