Thread: Pre Purchase Questions

Unregistered

Pre Purchase Questions

Hello i have a few pre-purchase questions

1. Could i set the site up where no one pays, or set up payment rates and authorize them if people pay by different means (check).
    2. Can i EXPORT form fields or user data such as email address to use in other programs such as mailchimp or can i send emails to all businesses via the admin panel.
    3. Is Invoicing available in Vantage.
    4. Once a listing is imported via xml up can i then email a login and password to a future user
    5. Can i find out if a user is overdue payment for their listing
    6. Is there a maximum file or dimension size for pictures within listings

Thanks

Al

Thanks
    Hi Al, in answer to your questions:

1. Yes you can allow for free or paid listings to be posted (or a combination of both). There is a bank transfer/manual payment option available in Vantage, so yes you can hold listings for moderation until payment is received by you before they are published.

2. There is no feature built into the theme itself to extract this data, and the default WordPress exporter tool does not include users, so potentially you would need a plugin that could complete this task, or ability to extract the data from your database directly.

3. No, this is not a feature at this time.

4. To clarify, the importer is for .csv format. You can manually create users from the WordPress admin dashboard though if you wish.

5. If a payment has not been made, the listing is not published (if you have it set for moderation), so if by "overdue" you mean, unpaid, then you can view those pending orders from the Vantage dashboard.

6. Not at this time. Thanks.

Thread Information