Thread: Pre Sale Question

Enquiry

Pre Sale Question

Hey guys;

I know like a year ago I was going to buy Classipress developer liscense or the biggest one. But the only thing holding me back was the fact you could not manage multiple locations within one install (ie; have cities for states etc so you dont have to make a wp install for each state) Anyways I see your theme has come around more and has been through many upgrades.

My question is can you do this with Classipress now? Have multipe ad sites for cities within one install of wp?

Please let me know

Thanks

Cindy

Thanks
    This specific aspect hasn't changed in the latest version of ClassiPress, but if you were planning to have all cities/locations appearing on the same ClassiPress installation, then you can now use the advanced/refined search functionality which will allow customers to search locations within ClassiPress (this is one of the many new features of ClassiPress since 3.0.5).

As you have mentioned though, it currently can be achieved with a WordPress Multisite Setup.

Unregistered
    Is the "advanced/refined search functionality" not showing on the demo theme up on premium themes? I do not see it

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You can check it working here Auto | ClassiPress Demo .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information