Thread: Pre sale question

Unregistered

Pre sale question

Hello,
    I would like to inquire about the classipress theme functionality :
    - When a user post an ad, does this theme has the functionality that the reply is sent by email to the person who has posted ? Or are all replies like comments and appear public ?
    - Can someone post without registering ?
    - Is paypal payment plug in already integrated ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hi,

- Yes, if a visitor likes to get more informations about an ad, he/she can use the email-form to ask further questions. Only the ad owner will receive it.

- What do you mean "post without registering"? Sending a email to the owner or post an ad?

- Yes, paypal is integrated.
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Unregistered

Presale question

Hi Samcy,
    I mean both,
    - a user wants to post an ad on my classipress site : can I make it in such a way that he does not need to register first and tell me his adress etc.
    - a user wants to reply to an existing ad, can he reply and send directly an email to the ad owner without registration (simply an email required)

Also, I host with bluehost, what plans can I have for reduction for immediate purchase ?

Cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hi again,

- To post an ad needs registration. And it makes sense, otherwise for sure some people will forget to write their email and the problems will beginn. The owner can not be found and so on. But if you insist to have this working you will need some code modifications.

- Yes, he can. When you click on an ad the ad description will open. On that site is a contact-form (second tab on the side) that can be used to send a email directly to the ad owner.

Regarding a discount you can check this site: http://www.appthemes.com/resources/wordpress-hosting/

If you have further questions about discounts, you may contact appthemes directly: http://www.appthemes.com/about/contact-form/

Cheers
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information