Thread: Pre-Sale Question

PhilGerman

Pre-Sale Question

Hi,

I am interested in a local directory theme. What I plan to do is build a german website which lists campingrounds and gives the user a chance to rate them. Which theme should I use? Vantage or Classipress? i thought Vantage would be better, but it is not translated into german right now.

Just a few questions beside that:

Is it possible for somebody who rates a business to upload pictures?
    Is it possible to display best rated businesses? (On homepage or in a widget or....)

I plan to create the one go to site for camoing including ablog, forum, maybe classfieds and so on. And I would love to use Vantage as a base for that.

Thanks
    We don't have a German translation for Vantage at this time, but if you're interested in becoming a translator you could receive a 40% discount off your theme purchase. More details are on the languages page including how to actually provide/create a theme translation.

ClassiPress does not include a rating option, so if this is most important aspect of your site, then Vantage is probably the better option as it already includes a rating and review function.
    There is no option for people providing a rating to upload a picture, no. There isn't a top rated widget by default, however there is one for recent reviews as seen on the Vantage admin demo. Potentially you could customize the theme to create the widget you want. Thanks.

Thread Information