Thread: Pre-sale question about Vantage theme

Unregistered

Pre-sale question about Vantage theme

With the Vantage theme is it possible to allow listing for free, but have the visitors pay for viewing the listings? (i.e. searching would be free with a snippet of the listing available, but you would have to purchase a membership and/or one time fee for viewing a full listing.)

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    The theme doesn't have this functionality available, so it would require customization on your part if you were looking to do this. AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

Unregistered

Pre-Sales question - Vantage Theme

Hi, Could you let me know if i would be getting all that i see on the demo site while i choose for $99 package ?

Appreciate if you could list out all inclusions & exclusions, this will certainly help me in making a better decision.

Many thanks, Suman (personal information removed for your security)
    Last edited by pepsi; March 2nd, 2014 at 02:54 PM.

Suman

Pre-Sales question - Vantage Theme

Hi Vantage Team ,

1> Could you let me know if i would be getting 'all that i see' on the demo site while i choose for $99 package ?
    2> Could you let me know if theme allows me to customize all the settings (maps & other Geo settings) to point to cities in India ? I am referring to all those cities that google maps covers in India.
    3> Could i change currency to point to 'Rupees' for all modes of transactions ?
    4> Appreciate if you could list out all inclusions & exclusions, this will certainly help me in making a better decision.

Many thanks, Suman (personal information removed for your security)
    Last edited by pepsi; March 2nd, 2014 at 02:54 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, Could you let me know if i would be getting all that i see on the demo site while i choose for $99 package ?

Appreciate if you could list out all inclusions & exclusions, this will certainly help me in making a better decision.

Many thanks, Suman
    Yes, the theme you get is as you see it on the demo site, minus the actual listings (and you create categories yourself). You can find information about the themes features here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suman View Post
    Hi Vantage Team ,

1> Could you let me know if i would be getting 'all that i see' on the demo site while i choose for $99 package ?
    2> Could you let me know if theme allows me to customize all the settings (maps & other Geo settings) to point to cities in India ? I am referring to all those cities that google maps covers in India.
    3> Could i change currency to point to 'Rupees' for all modes of transactions ?
    4> Appreciate if you could list out all inclusions & exclusions, this will certainly help me in making a better decision.

Many thanks, Suman
    1. Yes, as mentioned above
    2. Yes you can configure this here as seen on the Vantage admin demo
    3. The default payment gateway included in the theme, PayPal, does not support INR. You can however purchase other payment gateway plugins from the AppThemes marketplace, and those such as 2Checkout.com do support INR.
    4. As linked above, all theme information regarding the theme features is provided on the Vantage theme page.

Thanks.

Thread Information