Thread: Pre-Sale Questions

Unregistered

Pre-Sale Questions

Hi,

1. Does it work with All-In-One SEO or has a place to enter a custom meta title and description for each "Store" ?

2. Can "Stores" be changed to something else (for example "Companies") easily ?

3. The most important question - Can a coupon code (e.g: 1234CCG) be hiddent and something like "Click here" will be disaplyed ? When a user clicks it he see the coupon and immediately redirect to the site.
    This is due to unexclusive coupons which I'd like the user to be redirect to the affiliate link and not copy the code and run away...

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Before anything else you may check the fully working demo as some of your questions may already have some answers there;

Front end demo: Clipper Demo
    Admin demo: Dashboard ‹ Clipper Demo — WordPress
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    I did... Maybe I'm blind but I don't see anywhre to put meta title and description for a store, no place to change "Stores" to something else and only 2 types of coupon which none of them is in the way I need.
    Please guide me to it.

Unregistered
    I'd really appreciate answering as those issues delay my purchase..

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Some users were able to use All In One SEO just fine though it may require some modification on some parts as reported by others. You can also try this plugin WordPress SEO Plugin - Search Engine Optimization Plugin - Yoast . Just take note that third party plugins are not officially supported and so any modification you plan to make will be your own.

Yes you can change the "Stores" base url through the Clipper settings.

You may also post your feature requests through the Ideas Exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    my purchase is delayed bhttp://www.imagicon.info/cat/5-5 /1.gifecause of this issue..

Thanks
    There is no issue. This can be managed with the use of an SEO plugin as Jomark mentioned above.

Thread Information