Thread: Pre-Sale Questions

Unregistered

Pre-Sale Questions

I have several Pre-Sale Questions. I am interested, but I havea few concerns.
    The site that I am creating will be a local site in my community so I do NOT want google advertisements. Is this a possiblity? I want to add advertisements from the community.

I want it to be set up in tabs, is this purchase very customizable or is it very limited?
    In other words, can I add my logo, change the color, backgrounds, and have as many tabs with listings as I choose?

Is it fairly easy to use? Does it include software to edit and change what I want, or do I have to buy that seperate? To change it completely, will I need much needed code knowledge?

Do any, or all themes, allow for a post to be refered, emailed to me, so I can approve it before it goes live?

Will there be any Classipress branding on my site because I am using their template? I do not want to look like I am owned by someone else.

Sorry for all the questions,
    but I am not one to just jump into anything.

Thanks,
    Jonathan

Thanks
    You do not have to use any Google ads in the advertising spaces if you do not want to. There is the option to do so, but it's entirely up to you.

You can certainly change the logo, default theme color and other options within the ClassiPress admin dashboard (you can check the ClassiPress admin demo for more), and outside of that, our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to make other customizations if you wish.

Yes it's easy to use, you don't need any special editor to make minor code changes, this can be done with a normal txt file or in the WordPress editor (although you should always keep track of changes). How much coding knowledge you need depends on the customizations you wish to make, but if you're happy with the out of the box theme, you don't actually need coding knowledge.

Yes, our themes all have an option to moderate listings before they appear.

You can remove the footer credit and of course replace banners accordingly if you wish.

No problem, we're happy for you to ask questions so that you're sure about what you're buying. The best thing is to have a good look at the demo to see how it looks/works by default and ask whatever you need to ask :)

amadou

Use APP Classified as a plugin

hi
    I am interested but i want to use your product as a plugin (cf Another Wordpress classified) without changing my wordpress theme. Can I do it with your product ?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Our themes are designed as stand alone application themes, so are not intended to be used in conjunction with an existing theme as you describe.

Thanks
    Depends what you want to do specifically.. There are many plugins which add great functions to the theme, and of course there are plugins which are simply not compatible with custom post types or the theme in general...

Thread Information