Thread: Pre sales Q ClassiPress & commerce Child

Unregistered

Pre sales Q ClassiPress & commerce Child

I'm Ready to buy ClassiPress. I like it a lot better than my Current Premium Press purchased theme. I think it looks clean Smooth and Modern. Well done its a nice theme.
    However I would also like to use Woo Commerce with ClassiPress and notice you have a child theme called Commerce & Classifieds. I do not like how the Child demo looks. I think its old fashioned and tired looking. I really like the The Demo of how ClassiPress looks when viewed from your home page for it.

My questions are:

1) Can I use ClassiPress theme without that Child Commerce theme and use one of my Own Woo Commerce themes with ClassiPress. They are more modern and suited to the graphic style I will have for my Classified theme.
    2) Can I use any of the common Word press Plug ins, for example Word press seo, by Yoast.
    3) Can I change the thumbnail size of images in ClassiPress. The Demo Site thumbs are too small for my needs
    4) Can I change the font size, the default font is so small for my Elderly Target Niche market to comfortably read. (they are all over 70 years of age!)
    5) What size can my Logo image be for my ClassiPress theme be. My Logo is a taller Square shape, not a thin left to right rectangle.

Thank you for your Help in answering my Questions. Its much appreciated

Cheers
    Liz :)

Thanks
    1) The Commerce & Classifieds child theme itself has features which allow compatibility with the WooCommerce plugin, so if you chose to use the default ClassiPress theme, you would need to carry out additional customizations yourself in order to make sure the plugin functions correctly.

2) AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins, so we cannot guarantee that they will all work out of the box, however popular ones such as WordPress SEO by Yoast has been tested and confirmed to be working with our themes as mentioned on the recommended plugins page.

3) Through customization on your part, yes you could technically make such changes. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify them as you wish. You can find more information regarding customizations here.

4) As above, there aren't specific settings for this as such, but you can make necessary modifications if required.

5) You'll probably notice a lot of blank space to the right of the logo which will look odd if uploading it full size, but you'll still be able to do so. Thanks.

Thread Information