Thread: pre sales question

tommy

pre sales question

i am looking for a j/board that can be blended into my current website - same look and feel. can this package do that?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    Yes it can be done but since it is a wordpress you need to install an instance of wordpress either in subdomain or subdirectory of your site. It may also need some code customization to blend with the look of your site.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    can you supply this service? my site is a wordpress site already. is there an email address i cna use to send more info?

Thanks
    We have certified partners that can do it for you. You may check and or contact them here http://appthemes.com/partners/ .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered

Resume Function

Hi I would like to know if JobRoller can be used primarily as a resume site with the ability to upload a PDF when posting a resume. I'm finding that there is more of a need for people to post resumes than to post jobs but I know that can change. Thank you.

Thanks
    It is not a current feature yet but perhaps in the succeeding versions when there is a clamor for it. On other hand, there are no encrypted codes in the Jobroller theme and so you can definitely modify it according to your requirements. It is however dependent upon your coding skills or you can just avail the services of coders to do it for you.

Thread Information