Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-sales question

Marlies
    Thanks Pepsi. I understand that I would first have to be a customer before I would be able to post a forum topic on the order of the search results. It is very important for my client that this option is built in, so I need to know: would there be some kind of refund in case it doesn't work out the way it is supposed to? Are there any possibilities for refund?
    That would allow us to buy the theme and try our best to change the search result order, and if we can't get it done, then we'd need ask for a refund maybe. Please inform me :) Buying the theme would pretty much be our only option, because we're not allowed to read/post topics on the rest of the forum.

Hope to hear from you again! Thanks

Thanks
    Unfortunately no, due to the digital nature of our products we do not offer refunds (you can read more about this on our TOS and FAQ pages). As has been clarified, the display order function you have mentioned is definitely not built into the theme and would require customization. The only other suggestion I could make is that you may like to make contact with one of our certified partners with an outline of what you're needing to do, and they can provide a quote for the work. Ultimately if you cannot do the customization yourself, then these would be the guys who would make the changes. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information