Thread: Pre-sales on question on removng a few jobroller features

Unregistered

Pre-sales on question on removng a few jobroller features

I am looking at purchasing, but before i do I want to know if a few things are possible. I am trying to keep the job board very simple and want to remove some things.

1. On the top there are links for about, blog, resources, FAQ, Submit a Job, Browse resumes, my dashboard, and logout. Can I remove all of these links easily along with that top bar?

2. At the end of the job post there are buttons for Apply online, Print job, and view map. Can I remove this bar and links easily? I want to put a button in the post to apply along with a html link to take them to another page on my site.

3. How exactly does the indeed feed of jobs show up?

Thanks for the assistance!

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. You can use the native WordPress custom menu functionality to change the menu on the top left to whatever you'd like. The menu on the top right hand side would require some modification of the default theme (although "Browse resumes" wouldn't be there if you don't enable job seeker type registration).

2. There aren't specific settings for these to be removed in the JobRoller admin dashboard, but again these could be removed through minor modification of the default theme.

3. Indeed jobs are dynamically displayed on the site as "sponsored listings", they are not saved into the JobRoller database in the same way as jobs actually posted to the site are. You can read more about the setup here. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thanks! That's what I needed to know.

Thanks! That's what I needed to know. Those are my only two concerns. Is there someone who could explain how to remove those two things from the default theme? If so, I will move forward and go ahead and purchase.

Thanks
    This would involve some custom coding, and whilst we don't officially support customizations or offer these services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information