Thread: Pre-sales questions

Jonathan S.

Pre-sales questions

I'd much prefer to be able to test drive with a free trial period, but I understand your policy towards this.

I've looked through the Demo admin area, and I'm hoping it ticks all the boxes on my checklist - but none the less I'd like a 2nd opinion on whether the latest classipress can do the following:

1. Can Classipress support a subscription membership fee (perhaps annual or perhaps lifetime, not yet sure!) - settled via PayPal
    2. Can we restrict Ad posting to paid up members?
    3. Although posting is a restricted to members, viewing and responding to ads is public.
    4. Can we impose an Ad vetting stage, so that no content appears on site without being eye-balled by us.
    5. Does Classipress support "Google adsense" style advertising.
    6. How well does it scale as the database gets very large, and/or traffic increases.

thats all folks! (for now!).

Thanks
    No problem, in answer to your questions:

1. Yes, there is a membership option in ClassiPress which you can see here from the ClassiPress admin demo. You can set the duration, so whether that's 365 days that's up to you. There's no unlimited option as such though. The default payment gateway included with the theme is PayPal, however you can also purchase other payment gateway plugins from the AppThemes marketplace if you're looking for other payment gateways.

2. Yes you can set categories specifically to only be posted in when a subscription is in place.

3. Yes, this can be done.

4. You can choose to moderate listings, but once a customer has paid for their listing it will publish automatically.

5. Yes, there are default ad banner spaces in the theme in which you can use Google Adsense code.

6. This is ultimately dependent on your hosting setup, but you can read more about this here. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thank you

thank you, very helpful.

Jonathan

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Thread Information