Thread: Pre-Sales Quick Questions

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Pre-Sales Quick Questions

Hows it going, my comopliments to this program have been looking for something just like it. Going to purchase it but would love to have a few queries answered first.

Just so I can be clear I can install the free wordpress and this package is installed into it?

Also if I wanted a front page with large icons such as www.donedeal.ie would it be hard to integrate? (as a seperate html page or something maybe? :S)

Thanks for you time,
    Conor Shanley.

Thanks

Re: Pre-Sales Quick Questions

Ive already answered this question for you. i guess you didnt like my answer but here it is again. That site does not use Wordpress, and to do what they have done with the categories would be very very difficult. The icons for the ads wouldn't be that hard though.
    Eric is best known in the forum for his in depth tutorials. He started in design 4 years ago and then discovered WordPress and has been coding and hacking themes and plugins ever since. He's quite helpful if you have any questions for him in the forum. Eric also makes his own WordPress themes and plugins and provides ClassiPress consulting on the side. David Cowgill - (Owner of Classipress)

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Sorry TaylorJ, I actually posted this before I emailed you I believe? Anyways thanks for both replies and have one more question before purchasing.

Will this box accept html coding?
    When submitting an ad:
    Please complete the fields below and submit your classified ad. After we receive your submission, payment must be made before your ad will be approved and appear on our site. (This message is easily customizable once you purchase this theme. It's just a text box within the admin options page.)
    Also, is it possible to edit the part of the site after an ad is submitted? If so, can it be edited in html/php script?
    Thank you! Your classified ad has been submitted succesfully.

Please click the PayPal button below to submit your $3 USD listing fee.
    Your ad will not be published until payment has been received.

IMPORTANT Be sure to click RETURN TO STORE (from paypal.com) for your ad to be activated.
    Thanks again for your time,
    Conor Shanley.

Thanks

Will this box accept html coding?
    When submitting an ad:
    Please complete the fields below and submit your classified ad. After we receive your submission, payment must be made before your ad will be approved and appear on our site. (This message is easily customizable once you purchase this theme. It's just a text box within the admin options page.)
    Yes there is an option within the ClassiPress settings where you can allow your visitors to use html in their ads.

Also, is it possible to edit the part of the site after an ad is submitted? If so, can it be edited in html/php script?
    Thank you! Your classified ad has been submitted succesfully.

Please click the PayPal button below to submit your $3 USD listing fee.
    Your ad will not be published until payment has been received.

IMPORTANT Be sure to click RETURN TO STORE (from paypal.com) for your ad to be activated.
    Yes, with coding knowledge it is possible to alter the text shown to the user after they submit their ad.

Thread Information