Thread: Pre Sell questions.

Sebascar

Pre Sell questions.

Hi, I have a prospect that needs a theme like Classipress.
    Can I do some questions to make sure that Classipresswhat I'm looking for? :-)

Here we go:

1. Can I GUEST visitor contact the seller WITHOUT having to create an account?

2. Can I customize the "Submit Listing" process here
    http://demos.appthemes.com/classipress/add-new/? I need this 3 separated steps.

a. Insert object detail (in my case only cars)
    b. Load photos
    c. Insert seller details

3. Is the source code fully readable? I'll need to implement new features in php and customize here and there :-)

4. Is the theme translation-ready? I guess you already have an italian translation, is it right?

5. Is there any known issue/problem/bug with Child Themes? I'll need to create one using ClassiPress as father.

Thanks very much,
    Sebastian

Thanks
    No problem, in answer to your questions:

1. By default all users are required to register in order to post an ad. It would require customization of the default theme in order to allow registration-free posting.

2. A change to the current process would also require customization as there is no option to change the listing process from within the ClassiPress admin dashboard. You can however, customize the ad submission form from the admin dashboard so that the relevant fields apply when posting ads.

3. Yes, ClassiPress is not encrypted, so you are free to customize as you wish.

4. Yes, our themes can be translated into any language and there is currently an existing Italian translation for ClassiPress which you can find here. These are submitted to us by members of the community.

5. We definitely recommend the use of child themes to those who are planning to customize the default theme. Our themes are designed to make use of child themes, so there is no issue with using them. You can find useful documentation here, and there are existing child themes available in the AppThemes Marketplace also. Thanks.

Thread Information