Thread: Presale Questions

AndrewPL

Presale Questions

Just a few questions

1) We'd like to give a list of clients 10 free job posts upon the launch, is there a way to grant coupons to groups of people? Even something like a coupon code that gets imputed in the job posting form

2) We run a number of "Best Workplace" award programs in Texas and would like to mark job posts by the winning companies as "Best Workplaces" with either a special logo, category, or tag. Can we direct these companies to post jobs through using a separate form? What is the best way to do this type of thing?

Thanks

Thanks
    Hi There, in answer to your questions:

1) There is no coupon function built into JobRoller, however you could potentially create a specific job pack for these users in the JobRoller admin and then assign that job pack manually to the users account in the admin also.

2) There is no default function in JobRoller for this purpose, so it would involve customization of the default theme on your part. There is no custom form option in JobRoller, and although you can add whatever categories you like, it would display for everyone, so you'd need to be able to hide that and perhaps manually assign if you were to go that route. Presumably the best method of adding a special logo or something along those lines is linked to the customers own profile somehow. Thanks.

AndrewPL
    Thanks for your response. A few follow up questions

1) For the Jobpacks, could I create one, assign names to it, but keep it hidden from the general public?

2) So if I created company profiles for all the winners, I could potentially assign them an icon that marks them as special?

3) We also use Gravity forms, can you tell me if it is compatible with JobRoller? If it is, we could potentially use it to create a secondary job input could be used for special companys like our award winners.

Thanks
    No problem :)

1) There is no specific option for this in the JobRoller admin dashboard, so it would require either the use of a plugin or some modification in order to make this happen. From a quick Google search I see this plugin, however as it hasn't been updated for some time, and it may not be compatible with custom post types which our themes use.

2) Again, this is not a default function in JobRoller, so you would still need to make the modification. Potentially yes, it could be done.

3) AppThemes do not officially support third party plugins so we cannot guarantee that all plugins will be compatible with our themes. In saying this, I have seen mention in our forums of a customer using gravity forms integrated into JobRoller with some minor modification to the default theme in order for the plugin to function correctly. Thanks.

Thread Information