Thread: Presales questions

Unregistered

Presales questions

First, I can't view the demo videos. Is there another way to see them?
    I'm a total newbie when it comes to this. I have a domain that is hosted by yahoo. Wordpress is available to me. I want to start a classifieds website using my current server, but wondering how compatable it will be?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You may check the full function demo site here Premium WordPress Themes Demo Center | AppThemes .

You can also check the system requirements here Classified Ads Software, WordPress Classified Theme | AppThemes to see if your host has these installed in your server. The basic system requirement is as follows;

WordPress 2.8+
    MySQL v4.1.2 or Higher
    PHP 4.3 or Higher
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks I will check it out.
    How user friendly will this software be for someone like me who know nothing about coding? I would like my site to look professional and be able to customize it myself.

Thanks
    There are color schemes you can chose from in the Classipress admin settings. Likewise, setting up your logo can also be done in the admin.

If you need to edit some codes, wordpress admin has an included editor and so you can tinker with html, php, css codes in the admin section.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    Ok, thank you.
    One more question. I just checked with my server and they meet the requirements except for the MySQL.
    The version they have is MySQL v4.1.14 , will this work?

Thanks
    I think it is just a minor difference and so it may work. You may just install wordpress first to see how it goes.

Thread Information