Thread: Presales Questions: Company Logo + Discount +

brix143

Presales Questions: Company Logo + Discount +

Hi there,

I came across your site, ann am rather impressed by the classified script.
    I do have a couple of questions though:
    (i have no technical knowledge, but i am incharge of getting these for the small conpany)

(a) Am i able to replace the Classipress logo and texts with my company's logo/text - regardless of plan?
    (b) You have a promotion where if i subscribe to one of the webhosts listed with you, i could get 50% off. If i subscribe to 1 plan with one of the hosts, would i be able to get the 50% discount on 2 products (Classipress + jobroller) if i decide to order both?
    (c) For the Personal Edition: What do you mean - in idiot's term - by (Transaction Logging) and (PayPal Instant Payment Notification (IPN) )

(d) What is the Sales & New Ads Chart Widget?
    (e) What use is the Photoshop File (.psd)?
    (f) How much is your charge for setup?

Thank you so much!
    Cheers!

Thanks
    a) Yes
    b) I will have to just check this out with our team and get back to you.
    c) & d) Personal Edition does not include any of these features:
    Transaction Logging (This allows you to view all PayPal transactions conveniently from within your ClassiPress admin dashboard as seen here on the ClassiPress Admin demo)
    PayPal IPN (PayPal's message service that sends a notification when a transaction is affected. You can read more on this here.)
    Sales & New Ads Chart Widget (This is the "Stats - Last 30 Days" Graph you see here on the right-hand side of the dashboard on the ClassiPress Admin demo.)

e) The .psd files are mainly used by web designers and those who have the skills and wish to basically change the layout of how the theme looks..
    f) AppThemes doesn't offer setup services specifically, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who can complete this work, some with set prices.

Hope this helps.. I'll post here again once I confirm about the coupon.

Thanks
    Ok, just to clarify about the coupon, yes it can be used for both themes but only if you're purchasing them at the same time in the same transaction (this is because the coupon can only be used once).

Unregistered

Links?

Thanks a lot!

I'm having trouble finding the links to the promotions now!
    Can i please have it?

Thanks!

Thanks
    You can find the specifics of the WordPress Hosting Promo here: Current Promotions | AppThemes

Thread Information