Thread: Price tag on adds and country/city questions

Tingo

Price tag on adds and country/city questions

Hello,
    Is there a way to show three different prices on the add? my website will be renting out stuff with prices per day, week and year. (for exemple it will show $10/day, $29/month, $100/year)

Then is it possible to make a change so that when you choose for example Afganistan the system will show cities from Afganistan instead of U.S cities? The reason is because in my website is in canada i have several cities and towns in just one province, which makes a lot of cities and towns accross the country to scroll down to.

thanks

Thanks
    Assuming you are referring to the ClassiPress theme: Aside from adding the text for the other price options in the ad description, it would involve some customization of the default theme if you wanted to add more actual price tags.

By default, the theme has all of the US states listed in the "States" location field, however you can easily change this to suit your location by simply replacing the field values found in the "State" custom field as shown here on the ClassiPress admin dashboard. You can also change the title itself to be more relevant to your location. There is no option, however to have a separate dropdown appear based on the country selected (unless you specifically set the categories up as countries with the locations as child categories). Thanks.

Unregistered

Country/city drop-down

Is there a way to modify the theme in order to have that change? drop down city based on the country you choose? if yes, please give me a price because i can not use the categories and in my country there's several provinces and each one has multiple cities. thanks

Thanks
    AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they will be able to provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information