Thread: Prices in Japanese Yen

Sasaki (Tokyo-Japan)

Prices in Japanese Yen

(1) I want to use your theme in Japan for classifieds ads website. But currency in Japan is "YEN". Can I change the currency from the US Dollar to Japanese Yen?

(2) After purchasing your theme, how to start with my hosting service in Japan?

(3) Do you have any tutorial for a beginner?

Thanks
    1) Yes, Japanese Yen is a currency you can select from within the ClassiPress admin.

2) ClassiPress is a Premium WordPress theme, this means that you need to have WordPress installed on your host account first in order for ClassiPress to work. If this was not what you meant by your question, please clarify :)

3) Yes, we have step by step installation instructions for the theme which you can see some of here. As a customer you'll be able to read the full page with further configuration instructions.

Sasaki (Tokyo-Japan

Sub Catergory

I have purchased the Classipress theme. My website is Japan Free Classifieds
    Please inform:
    1) How to remove "Classified Ads Software l Powered by WordPress" at the bottom?
    2) How to remove "AppThemes" banner at the header?
    3) How to add Sub Categories?

Thanks
    Please log into the forums with your account information and post in the support section of the forums (as this section is for pre-sales questions only). We will be happy to assist further. Thanks.

Thread Information