Thread: Print coupons

votrechien

Print coupons

1) Is it possible to have coupons 'printed' instead of the 'clip' button simply be a link to a website? i.e. we want the coupons to be similar to traditional print coupons, similar to something like this: http://www.valpak.com/coupons/printa...fferId=1553022

2) Is it possible to have coupons texted to customers, possibly through a third party plugin?

Thanks
    1) There is already an option for a printable coupon when someone creates the coupon (rather than a link to a site), these are shown on the Clipper demo site as "Print coupon". The other coupon type is a link to another site.

2) This is not a default function of the theme, so it would require customization on your part if you were looking to implement it - we don't officially support third party plugins so cannot guarantee that they will all be compatible with the theme. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify them as you wish. Thanks.

votrechien
    Thank you for your quick reply.

I see the "clip coupon" portion right now is a link to a JPG like seen here: http://demos.appthemes.com/clipper/f...04/coupon6.png

1) Is it possible to have this open up as an HTML page opposed to a JPG? The HTML page would contain some styling (i.e. the dashed line coupon look) and the pertinent coupon info. This would save the hassle of having to design a graphic for each coupon.

Thanks
    This kind of change to the default functionality would require customization, but technically it could be done. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

Thread Information