Thread: Promotional price or free license

stickFinger

Promotional price or free license

Hi

I´m planning to do a project to help the families of missing people in my country.
    The site will be totally free for listings and also, till now I´m alone on this.

So what I´d like to ask is:

1)do you think that classipress will do the job?
    2) is there any chance to get a free license to use the theme?

I´m asking this because untill know I´m only having expenses and coul not figure out a way of get some money to use on this project

Thanksin advance

Thanks
    1) Yes.

2) I appreciate your cause, however approaching a business for a free product in this kind of manner probably isn't the best way to go about it. If you aren't willing/able to spend money to get your project up and running perhaps you should consider looking into the free classifieds plugins that are out there. You can easily search Google for those. They're obviously not as comprehensive as ClassiPress, but they are free.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    1) Yes.

2) I appreciate your cause, however approaching a business for a free product in this kind of manner probably isn't the best way to go about it. If you aren't willing/able to spend money to get your project up and running perhaps you should consider looking into the free classifieds plugins that are out there. You can easily search Google for those. They're obviously not as comprehensive as ClassiPress, but they are free.
    Thanks pespi for your quick reply:-)
    However I´m a bit sad qith your answer but I understood your point fully.

Do you think that would be difficult even to get a promotional price? Another thing I´ve been thinking I could be a not payed affiliate. Do you know what I mean? And of course We could put a nice and permanent banner "prodly powered by AppThemes"

One of the features among many others that make me try Classipress is the custom submit form based on the listings categories. That´s a killer one in this kind of site.

Once more,
    Thanks Pespi :-)

Thanks
    The current promotions we have are those relating to WordPress Hosting, and Translations for our themes.

I understand what you're suggesting with the affiliate link, but I'm afraid this is not an option.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately for me the translation for my language (pt_BR) according to ClassiPress | AppThemes is 100% done and just right now I got a generous donator for an year hosting plan.

Well Pepsi, never mind. Sorry if I´m boring you some how and thanks for you time and patience :-)

I´ll try to get another sponsor and certainly will buy that excellent theme.

Thanks

Thanks
    It's no bother at all, we're happy to answer any questions you may have. Good luck with your search for a sponsor.

You may even want to check back and see when any of our new themes are released as they will require translations when they come out too ;)

Unregistered
    It´s me again

I´ve noticed that the jobRoller theme doesn´t have the Brazilian language pack.
    Do you think it´s possible to change licenses, I mean I´ll translate jobroller and apply for classipress?

Thanks

BTW > what is the offer for translators?

Thanks
    The translator discount is 40% off, and yes, you can apply the coupon to any theme purchase (so, if you translate JobRoller yes you can use the coupon to buy ClassiPress). All the information you need on how to do this is on the Languages page. We are happy to offer the coupon and other benefits mentioned for a full translation of the theme. At this stage we don't have a Brazilian translation so if you're in before anyone else this will apply to you :)

Thanks

Hello Administrator

Hi there, I would not mind translating Classipress to Turkish for free if need be
    Best regards

Huseyin Avliyan

Thread Information