Thread: PSD files part of package

PSD files part of package

Hi. I saw this as an answer to a same question: What are the PSD files?

<The .psd files are for the layout of the main index page as well as other pages within the theme and their various color schemes. Thanks.>

I don't fully understand what this includes. So if I get the standard one, will I be lacking the layout seen in the demo? Can you please be more specific as to what exactly the PSD files are since it's $100 price difference?
    Thank You,
    Susie

Unregistered

No Answer

See. This is why I dont like asking questions on a FAQ forum. This question has been asked months ago and still no answer. Even if it is a dumb question. It is a question none the less. This make me nervous to buy since I might be ignored like this too.

As far as I understand it, the themes stays in place but the placement of the modules and the layout thereoff wont be the same as the demo.
    $100 just for the layout is a bit steep anyway.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Hi. I saw this as an answer to a same question: What are the PSD files?

<The .psd files are for the layout of the main index page as well as other pages within the theme and their various color schemes. Thanks.>

I don't fully understand what this includes. So if I get the standard one, will I be lacking the layout seen in the demo? Can you please be more specific as to what exactly the PSD files are since it's $100 price difference?
    Thank You,
    Susie

The Photoshop .psd files are useful for web designers who wish to change the layout of the theme, however you still need knowledge of .css to make use of them. NOT having the files does not prevent you from making customizations to the theme, but generally those who know what to do with them will know the benefit of having them for their purposes. The files themselves are separate to the theme files in terms of, there is no physical difference between the themes based on license type and both are as seen on the demo site.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    See. This is why I dont like asking questions on a FAQ forum. This question has been asked months ago and still no answer. Even if it is a dumb question. It is a question none the less. This make me nervous to buy since I might be ignored like this too.

As far as I understand it, the themes stays in place but the placement of the modules and the layout thereoff wont be the same as the demo.
    $100 just for the layout is a bit steep anyway.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "Months" ago? The question posted in this thread was originally 13 hours ago.. not months. We generally try and respond to all threads within 24 hours, although as is the case here, it is much sooner. Thanks.

Unregistered
    I don't think it was a dumb question.
    Thank you for your reply Pepsi.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think it was a dumb question.
    Thank you for your reply Pepsi.
    Definitely not a dumb question! You're welcome :)

Thread Information