Thread: Quality Control

Unregistered

Quality Control

I want my customers ONLY to see their tickets. Is this possible and how do you set it up?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi, Quality Control allows you to assign tickets to users and only the users assigned can view these tickets.

Please let me know if you have more questions about the theme.

David Baker

Who can view

I require the 'customer' to complete a form (or raise a ticket) and then never see the ticket again. We woud then take the ticket through various milestones.

Is this possible straight out of the box - or is there a way of importing or creating a ticket from Gravity forms or something like that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David Baker View Post
    I require the 'customer' to complete a form (or raise a ticket) and then never see the ticket again. We woud then take the ticket through various milestones.

Is this possible straight out of the box - or is there a way of importing or creating a ticket from Gravity forms or something like that?
    I have posted a response to this in your other thread

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Hi David, by default, when a customer creates a ticket, they are the author of the ticket and therefore still have access to see it (even if someone is assigned), so the only way to prevent them seeing the details further would be to change the author. Changing this, or implementing a system via gravity forms would ultimately require customization of the default theme on your part as this is not part of the existing theme features. Thanks.

Thread Information