Thread: Question about Classipress.

Unregistered

Question about Classipress.

Hi. Couple questions:

1. Does Classipress allows for users to enter the city name and price in different fields, which then would show up in the title like on Cragislist listings and the example below? You know, sort of like a postfix for the title?

TITLE: Used honda generator for sale
    CITY, STATE: Houston, Texas
    PRICE: $3000

OUTPUT TITLE: Used honda generator for sale (Houston, Texas) $3000 (this is how CL displays its listings)

2. If not possible that way, will I be able to output such titles by creating custom fields I hear you can create with Classipress?

3. Will I be able to serve my own feeds with Classipress for others to post on their sites?

Thank you very much.

Thanks
    The ads are laid out as you see on the ClassiPress demo, so anything outside of this layout would require some customization on your part. Ultimately, yes it can be done, but it's not how the out-of-the-box theme displays ad listings.

Custom fields allow you to customize your ad posting form to suit your needs. If you're going back to the title of the ad though, they don't effect this. The title is whatever it is you enter in as the "Ad title".

There is an RSS feed, but using this data to populate another site would again take some customization.

Thread Information