Thread: Question About Functionality and Roles

Unregistered

Question About Functionality and Roles

Hello, does Vantage allow members in certain "roles" to be restricted to only inputting certain information/input fields? For example, I would like to have pricing plans that are Gold, Silver and Bronze. And depending on what plan a user purchases, that is what fields will be available to them.

For instance a Bronze member can only submit their Company Name, Phone Number and Address.

A Silver user can submit everything a Bronze role/member can, plus their website address, google map, a description of up to 100 words... etc.

A Gold member/role will have all the abilities as a Bronze and Silver plus more like social links, description up to 200 words, etc.

Is this already available with Vantage?

Thank you. I would like to purchase the theme, but I really want to make sure it has the functionality I am looking for out of the box.

Thanks
    Although you can set up various plans, there are no different membership levels which would give you what you describe out of the box, so this would require customization. AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi pepsi,

Okay, thank you for your response.

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Thread Information