Thread: Question about LDAP and 1.3 - Fixed redirecting user after login

Unregistered

Question about LDAP and 1.3 - Fixed redirecting user after login

Hi,

I want to buy your theme "ideas" but I have a question before.

Actually i'm using an Wordpress with LDAP LPRM plugins. It's works perfectly with default theme.

But it seems to be not Working with ideas v1.2 (Impossible to acces to WP - all white page and get 500 internal error)

In the last version I see that you correct "Fixed redirecting user after login".

I want to be sure that version 1.3 fixes this bug if this theme would be useless to me.

Regards,
    D3rf

Thanks
    We don't officially support third party plugins so we cannot guarantee that plugins such as those you are referring to will be compatible with our themes. The update addresses an issue in the theme, but won't necessarily mean the plugin will now be compatible and would not be part of regular testing in order to confirm this. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thank you for the answer

Anayway, i have to be sure that this theme is compatible with this particular third plugins.

If it is compatible then this is great and I take a license directly. But if it is not, then this theme we would be useless for us.

If your theme is not compatible with the third pluigin will it be possible to get a refund? Or do you have a simple solution ?

Best regards

Thanks
    Realistically we would not recommend that you purchase a theme purely only if a third party plugin works out of the box with it, as e.g say if it is working at first, but then a theme update is released and it no longer works with the theme, this is still essentially not going to be supported by us. It would be best to assume that customization on your part would be required in order to use the plugin with the theme. Due to the digital nature of our products we do not offer refunds. Thanks.

Thread Information