Thread: Questions

Unregistered

Questions

Hi

I am wondering if you could answer the below questions for me

Can you tell me when the job roller will be updted it be so much easier if you do the work and we pay bit more of a premuim for the theme than having to pay large sums to your developers to get things sorted like

CV resume section needs to be behind the scenes so only recruiters can have access when they have bought package or set it to free in the controls but still in the recruiter area

cv resume needs to reconise keywords and all this needs to be serchable via keywords on the candidates CV

and the below needs to be implamented for it to be come such a excellant theme

Jobseeker area

1. register for a vacancy in a maximum of a couple of clicks
    2. build a candidate profile
    3. build online cv
    4. build a cover letter
    5. upload word cv
    6. paste word cv
    7. enable and disable my cv
    8. upload video profile
    9. upload picture
    10. receive jobs by email
    11. turn off jobs by email
    12. apply for jobs instantly
    13. retrieve login information by email
    14. view previous applications in the applications area
    15. connect and sign up via facebook and twitter and other social media websites

Recruiters Area

1. advanced cv searching facility – for this function the recruiter sees the candidates name in the next column position and in the final column you can keep a comment on that candidate download the cv send the cv to there email account
    2. purchase job advertising credits by credit card or invoice
    3. advertise job vacancies instantly – this means once the recruiter hits send on the job then it will be on the site in seconds
    4. upload company logo
    5. send support ticket to me
    6. upload company video
    7. edit and delete vacancies
    8. hide contact details on job postings – automatically turn on and off
    9. company logo displayed on job postings
    10. receive application alerts via email
    11. view applicant cover letters
    12. view and delete candidate cv's
    13. cv search facility
    14. micro sites for persific recruitment campaigns and small microsites for recruitment campaigns
    this is known as persific need recruitment micrsites are small simple one page sites where candidates logos to there own the companies profile page on my site to show their vacancies and a campaign is done in the same way but done as a one page advertising method

Administrations tools

1. mass mailing feature
    2. multiple administration accounts for new employees to manage certain accounts
    3. full site statistics – shows me sales for the day jobs posted by recruiters , recruiters braking my sites rules in terms of downloaded cv's etc all in graph forms
    4. accept payments via paypal , world pay , credit card etc
    5. view edit and delete jobseekers
    6. view edit and delete recruiters
    7. upgrade and down grade employer accounts
    8. upload company logo's to there accounts
    9. setup multi and microsites at a touch of a button with upload of design feature client wants
    10. add and remove job credits
    11. built in crm system to view employer details to account manage employers accounts
    12. email individual job seekers and the same with employers
    13. built in broadbean api built in this needs researching if you do not know about broad bean
    14. email individual employers
    15. send email newsletter at a touch of a button to candidates add template before sending out
    16. Support ticket function to allow recruiters to send me support or a inquiry to me - it maybe because they want to buy more credits etc
    17. send electronic invoice into employers control panels
    18. add website banners
    19. add sponsored links at bottom of search results
    20. add advertising to my site to allow us to make more money and to be able to change it
    21. site statistics to allow me to invoice on ppc to advertisers
    22. allow me to login into employers accounts

all of this would take around 8 weeks to implament then would woul able to charge 500 pounds for the theme
    then you would have a gret product

would any of this be implamented if so when and if not can you point me to a affordable wordpress team you know that could do the work for us ?

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You can contact some of Appthemes certified partners here Certified WordPress Theme Partners | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information