Thread: Questions about ClassiPress theme

Unregistered

Questions about ClassiPress theme

Hi there,

Is that possible to set functions base on different packages. For example free membership can keep there ads for 60 days but for paid packages will have different date, allow HTML or no need to pending review.

Is that possible to display featured listing on top of every category and only display the list for that category?

In the home page, how can I what set what in the tab page? For example I want to remove Random tab and replace with Ad Categories.

Thanks

Thanks
    Hello there,

I am using ClassiPress, when I click on Post an Ad button, it redirects me to some different blogging page. Could any one tell me what might be the possible solution for this?

Thanks,

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    This is the Pre-sales section and so please log in and post your support related requests on the appropriate section of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by aanchlia View Post
    Hello there,

I am using ClassiPress, when I click on Post an Ad button, it redirects me to some different blogging page. Could any one tell me what might be the possible solution for this?

Thanks,
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    There is no option on this yet in the current version of the theme.
    Hi there,
    Is that possible to set functions base on different packages. For example free membership can keep there ads for 60 days but for paid packages will have different date, allow HTML or no need to pending review.
    No admin option on this currently but can be done through code modification and or through the use of a plugin.
    Is that possible to display featured listing on top of every category and only display the list for that category?
    This will require code customization as there is no admin option on this yet. The theme is not encrypted and so it can definitely be modified according to your requirements. Implementation is just dependent upon your coding skills or you can just hire a coder to do it for you. Appthemes also have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that can be contacted for customization jobs.
    In the home page, how can I what set what in the tab page? For example I want to remove Random tab and replace with Ad Categories.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Yeah, this is an issue with this theme. I like it; however, no memberships similar to DirectoryPress. I would probably purchase this theme if it had the memberships with options. Sorry. :(

Thread Information