Thread: Questions about customization with theme

Unregistered

Questions about customization with theme

I want to build a directory that will be based upon specific items and individuals, without the location feature. Will I be able to customize the search functions geared towards that? For example, can users search using the name of the item and/or individual names?

Can I customize the search to pre-populate as the person is searching or typing?

Will I be able to customize the sign up procedure for users leaving reviews? For example, can I customize to have users sign up with Facebook?

The site will not be based upon location, so can the map feature be deleted?

Thank you for answering my questions.

Thanks
    These are not default features/settings within the theme, so would require customization on your part if you were looking to make such changes. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify them as you wish. Whilst we don't officially support customizations or offer these services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. There are social media plugins which can allow you to log in with i.e. Facebook, as mentioned here. Thanks.

Thread Information