Thread: Questions About Resume Section

tmtan

Questions About Resume Section

1. Is it possible for resume profiles to have a direct link associated with their username?
    What I mean is, you currently have one resume uploaded on the demo site -- http://demos.appthemes.com/jobroller...OJECT-MANAGER/
    Is it possible for the resume link to be -- http://demos.appthemes.com/jobroller...s/MY_USERNAME/ -- so that people could simply send their direct link to potential employers?

2. There is only only one resume currently uploaded to the demo site, but I assume that the resumes are listed in order of most recently added.
    Is there any way to move the order of the resumes listed according to the activity of a member on the site.... for instance, members who have recently logged in go to the top of the pile?

Thanks
    1. This is not how it is set up to work by default, as applicants are required to upload their resume during application. Outside of customizing it yourself to allow such a change, there is a plugin available in the AppThemes marketplace called FXtender which allows job seekers to actually upload a resume and then apply to jobs with those that are already uploaded.

2. There are no options for re-ordering the resumes in the JobRoller admin dashboard, so again this would require some modification of the default theme on your part if you were looking to do this. Thanks.

Thread Information