Thread: questions about vantage

Unregistered

questions about vantage

I would like to buy vantage theme but i have some questions here i wonder anyone can help me
    1. How many listings nad categories can vantage handle before it starts to slow down?
    2. Does any one know or have a full working live site using the vantage theme and if so any comments?
    3. I need someone to help me customise the above theme if anyone can please let me know
    Thanks.

Thanks
    No problem, the answers are as follows:

1. There is no limit as such, but this kind of thing is greatly effected by your host/server setup. If you're concerned about speed issues when your site becomes very busy, you may wish to read this WordPress codex page for more information on how you can deal with a high traffic WP site.

2. You can find working, live customer Vantage sites on the AppThemes customer showcase.

3. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact with them directly with an outline of your requirements they will be able to provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information