Thread: Questions before I buy

Computel

Questions before I buy

can you search by state or province?

So you can have packages, free ads and paid ads? Can you add featured listing in the packages?

can you set the number of images, days till expires and words based on packages?

can you have image icons for categories and subs?

Also say I need custom fields. I'm running a auto classifieds. I need check boxes for features, text boxes for engine size and drop boxes for things like amount of doors, fuel type body style ect?

Also is there a video option to add videos in the listing?

Let me know if I need other plugins you sell.

Thanks

Thanks
    ClassiPress includes an advanced search functionality within the category view which allows you to search additional location based criteria and other admin defined custom fields. You can see this on the ClassiPress demo in the "Refine Results" box in the sidebar.

Currently the ad packages do not include additional options for featured ads, or images, only the options you see on the packages page.

No, there are no category icons configurable from the ClassiPress admin dashboard, so this would currently require customization of the default theme on your part.

Yes, custom fields and custom forms can be set up in the ClassiPress admin dashboard, and this includes text areas, dropdown boxes, radio buttons and check boxes. So you can set up different forms for relevant categories if you wish.

Yes, embedded YouTube code can be added to the description of an ad if you wish.

Additional plugins are not necessarily required, however you can find available plugins in the AppThemes marketplace. Thanks.

Thread Information