Thread: Questions on Classipress theme

Unregistered

Questions on Classipress theme

I have a few questions on what can be edited in the Classipress theme:

-Can the Ad Categories ( Auto, Electronics, Music etc.) in the Classipress theme be changed to whatever we would like them to be?
    -Once you click on an ad can the words in the box to the right (Map, Contact, Poster) be changed and can there be a plug in put right there where the user can buy something?
    -Underneath Contact within an Ad- can the words be changed?
    -Can we replace the word "Ad" throught the theme with another word?

I searched through the Admin portal and didnt see where to do any of these edits. I am using the theme for entirely unrelated category listings
    than what I see. I am wanting to use this theme as more of a free informational directory in which my admin team would post up most of the info ads for people
    to go through. Once a user would click on the info ad-it would give some information and then give the user the option to purchase extended related informaton as an option. I am just wondering if this theme can work for that.

Thanks so much in advance for any help!!!!

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

- Yes, these categories are set up by you initially, so they can be whatever you want them to be.
    - This could be achieved through customization of the default theme, but there are no specific settings in the theme to make the changes within the admin dashboard. Third party plugins are not officially supported, so we cannot guarantee that they will definitely be compatible with the theme out of the box.
    - As above, that would require customization to change the default sidebar box with the tabs.

You may like to check out the ClassiPress customer showcase for an idea of what can be done with the theme through customization, but as mentioned above, categories are set up in the admin dashboard so do not require customization. Thanks.

Thread Information