Thread: Questions on job roller

Thanks

Questions on job roller

Good Day,

Please i am interested in your theme however i have some questions.

I wish to show the resume list but hide the contents so users wont be able to view details of the individual person is that possible.

Also how are jobs posted are they posts or pages This is because i wish to use plugins that distribute my posts automatically will the jobs be distributed as well

Will the sites be able to send automatic job alerts on new jobs posted weekly or daily.

Also i use plugins to publish my posts feeds to facebook and twitter will my jobs be distributed as well

Thanks
    mildred

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Resume visibility can be set in the jobroller settings. You can check the fully functioning demo here Premium WordPress Themes Demo Center | AppThemes for you to test it out.

The jobs are posted as custom post types and so a particular plugin needs to support custom post type for it to work.

Automatic job alert is not yet a feature but it has been requested already at the Ideas Exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange .

Yes, you can use some plugins but it is not guaranteed for all of them to work out of the box and that it may require some customization.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information