Thread: Rating Users

Unregistered

Rating Users

Hi
    Just curious Im looking at getting jobroller (am currently hanging out for version 1.4) but my site will be slightly different in people can post jobs then other people can apply for jobs go for interviews whatever but the original poster can rate the applicants, therfore when they apply for the next job the poster can view there feedback from previous employers/interviewers/customers whatever.

Its basically a star rating - does jobroller have the ability to do this? or is there possibley a wordpress add on I can.. add on to jobroller which would do this?

Many thanks
    Congrats on some great software themes - how long till clippers out?

Cheers
    Roge

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    No feature on star rating yet and it may require some code customization to implement.

The Clipper theme with be released soon as it is already 99 percent done based on the theme release status page WordPress Theme Release Status | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information