Thread: Re: Mobile Phone Payment Option Plugin

Unregistered

Re: Mobile Phone Payment Option Plugin

Thanks Shannon for your quick response, but is it possible to incorporate this I quote "a very interesting option" into your Classipress Pro version with the help of a good website developer to work with my country telephone companies?

Example: Customers will have an option to input their country phone number in the "pay by phone option" and a code will be generated back onto their phone which they will now input in the payment option screen to complete transaction.

Thanks
    Please note that I have also responded in the other thread as follows:

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    I can confirm that we have had a customer in the past who confirmed he had implemented a Dutch payment gateway which allowed users to pay by mobile phone. He paid a developer to do this work, and at the time explained it was an expensive project, so it was not code that was shared with AppThemes or in the forums.

So in answer to your question, yes this is possible with the help of a good website developer. AppThemes do not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who should be able to provide a quote if you make contact directly with your requirements. Thanks.

Thread Information