Thread: Re. pre-sale questions

Unregistered

Re. pre-sale questions

Hi,
    I would like to know followings:
    does Jobroller come with the function of job alerts? if not how long will take you to add this function? (as it is very important for a job board).
    I am using wordpress 3.2.1 now, is the current jobroller compatible with wordpress 3.2.1?
    If I buy the standard edition of jobroller ($99) now could I upgrade it to developer edition ($159) or others by paying the remaining money (eg.159-99=60)?

Kind regards

Wendy

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    No job alert function yet for Jobroller and implementation of a certain feature is dependent upon the numbers of users requesting and voting for it. Job alert feature has already been requested of which you can vote for at the Ideas exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/forums/84269-jobroller.

I believe you will just pay for the difference when you upgrade to a higher version of the themes.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    No job alert function yet for Jobroller and implementation of a certain feature is dependent upon the numbers of users requesting and voting for it. Job alert feature has already been requested of which you can vote for at the Ideas exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/forums/84269-jobroller.

I believe you will just pay for the difference when you upgrade to a higher version of the themes.

Sorry you have not answered my second question, whether current jobroller is compatible with Wordpress 3.2.1.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Yes of course it is compatible with wordpress 3.2.1 and if there is new WP release the themes are likewise updated.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information