Thread: Re: Web Design / Development Firms use single theme for multiple customers

Unregistered

Re: Web Design / Development Firms use single theme for multiple customers

Hello,

Is it possible for a Web Design / Development Firm to use single ClassiPress theme for multiple customers ?

Also, is there any license (i.e. ultimate edition), that allows you to buy ClassiPress once and use it for multiple customers

Thanks for your help

Al

Thanks
    Any of our licence types allow you to install the theme on multiple websites (although for example, you probably wouldn't but a Personal Edition licence if you were planning to do this, as this does not allow you to remove the footer credit links). You can check the ClassiPress features page for a side by side comparison of the features each licence has.

So yes, you can use one licence if you're developing sites for multiple customers, but what you cannot do is actually sell/distribute the theme itself.

Unregistered

Re: Web Design / Development Firms use single theme for multiple customers

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response.

We want to use ClassiPress as a website template for many customers, which will be differentiated with their logos, taglines, photos, etc. We will charge the clients a fee for this work.

So, that is why I want to be certain, if we can use one license for ClassiPress and sell our website template to a number of our clients. (or it will be one license per client)

Thanks,

Al

Thread Information