Thread: Ready to buy but i have few pre sales question

Affiliate Member AppThemes Affiliate xuhaibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks

Ready to buy but i have few pre sales question

Can i have Plugin/modification for related post/ads below every post.
    I dont want "ads" in url. Like www.site/ads/myad... i want www.site.com/ad....
    and how can i completely restrict a user to view wordpress posts.
    Because if a registered user changes the url to site/wp-admin/index.php he can view the post by others. i dont want user to goto wordpress.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You can have modification the way you want it implemented since there are not encrypted codes in the Classipress. Implementation is just dependent upon your coding skills and if you are not comfortable doing it yourself you can just avail the services of an experienced coder to do it for you.

The base url "ads" is required since Classipress now uses custom post types. You have the option though to change the text in base url.

If I understand it, your third question is more like a Wordpress core modification of which I think you can find some answers in the official wordpress site.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    since there are not encrypted codes
    THX Dear jomarkosabel

Unregistered

Property booking

I would like to customize with a vacations property booking or integrate with neobookings software and charge a reservation fee, May I have this? how much does it cost?

Thanks
    You may contact some of Appthemes certified partners Certified WordPress Theme Partners | AppThemes for customization jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like to customize with a vacations property booking or integrate with neobookings software and charge a reservation fee, May I have this? how much does it cost?
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    "The base url "ads" is required since Classipress now uses custom post types. You have the option though to change the text in base url."

im sorry Where is the option i dont find it ?

Thanks
    In the Settings > "Advanced" tab of the ClassiPress demo, you can find the section "Custom Post Type & Taxonomy URLs"

Affiliate Member AppThemes Affiliate xuhaibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    In the Settings > "Advanced" tab of the ClassiPress demo, you can find the section "Custom Post Type & Taxonomy URLs"
    I deleted the word ads now its blank but still my url is like www.site.com/ads/ad....
    how can i completly remove the word "ads" from URl and make it just www.site.com/ad....

im newbie im sorry for my stupid question.. Hope no one minds..!:?:

Thanks
    If you have already purchased, you may post your support request at the members area of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by xuhaibkhan View Post
    I deleted the word ads now its blank but still my url is like www.site.com/ads/ad....
    how can i completly remove the word "ads" from URl and make it just www.site.com/ad....

im newbie im sorry for my stupid question.. Hope no one minds..!:?:

Thread Information