Thread: Regarding JobPress

Design Media

Regarding JobPress

Hi
    I liked ur theme very much .. but i have a few questions ..
    First of all what is main difference between Employer and Recruiter ?

Secondly is it possible that i don't charge employer for any listings and will charge from job seeker ?

Third and last will it send newsletter when any employer posts a new job for same industry the job seeker is looking for ?

I hope u will clear all these doubts and we can proceed further with the purchase

Thanks and Regards

Thanks
    The employer is the company the job is with, the recruiter may be an agency placing jobs on behalf of the employer. In the JobRoller admin settings you can determine if you wish to allow the recruiters registration type, which can give you a little more control over resume visibility.

There are no options to charge job seekers, but you can choose to allow free listings for employers. There is no setting for newsletters, however if a job seeker chooses to be alerted to new job listings there are settings for this within the theme. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi
    thanks for ur prompt reply .. can't there be any way to charge from job seeker ? i want to make listings free for employers but charge from job seekers
    can it be customized that way ?
    and how will the alert look in job seekers panel ? is there any detail for tht

Thanks and Regards

Thanks
    As the functionality for charging job seekers is not built into the theme, essentially yes you'll be looking to make the customization yourself. JobRoller is not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish. AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes.

Unfortunately the demo site is only logged in with an employer account, however you can see the alert settings in the JobRoller admin dashboard demo here to give you an idea of settings. Thanks.

Thread Information