Thread: Regarding rearraning post ad form

Unregistered

Regarding rearraning post ad form

Regarding the order in the Post an ad form : City, State, Country, Zip code. I got reply from you I can re arrange it using custom form, ? I checked the admin section I dont find option to rearrange it. I need Country, State, City and Zip code.. I want to use the site in India, where Zip code is not used, we have postal code.. !!

Please let me know how do I rearrange it and I am ready to buy now if it works ..

Kind Regards,
    Muneer

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You can re-arrange the form fields through the Form Layouts in the classipress admin settings.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

There is one default form, Is it used for Ad posting

There is one default form, Is it used for Ad posting ?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    If you are referring to the demo, it may not be used in the ads submission form as it is displayed for demonstration purposes only.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Hello,

I want to make sure, is it possible to rearrange it as Country, then state, and then city. so I can use it in India. you are saying, that may not be used, in that case, can u please tell , which one is used ?

Thanks
    The custom ad form allows you to add and remove whatever fields you require for your particular site. Some location fields are required in order for Google Maps to function correctly, so you should be aware of this if you plan to actually remove them. But yes, you can rename the Zip code field to postal code if you wish, and change "State" to something else also if this does not apply to your country.

Unregistered

One final question I have, I am buying it today

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    The custom ad form allows you to add and remove whatever fields you require for your particular site. Some location fields are required in order for Google Maps to function correctly, so you should be aware of this if you plan to actually remove them. But yes, you can rename the Zip code field to postal code if you wish, and change "State" to something else also if this does not apply to your country.
    Thank you, I will buy it today. How the future updates are taking place, just update the theme ? will it keep the existing data in the db ?

Thanks
    You have two options with updates, either a full download or a patch install (which is useful for people who are customizing the theme, to minimize loss). Neither of these should result in lost data/ads, so it's only customizations/mods which may be an issue when upgrading. Either way, you should always back up before you proceed with an update ;)

Thread Information