Thread: regions?

Unregistered

regions?

First of all is there way to read your form? i have no access to see the info there.?
    I just want to know if that version will have regions list, or i have to creat them for my web site? it is important for me to have the list of regions on my web site if i buy your software.

Thanks
    Only those who have purchased a licence can access the forums. By default, the region dropdown box is populated with USA States, however you can easily change the field values from within the ClassiPress Admin dashboard and replace them with regions from your own country.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Only those who have purchased a licence can access the forums. By default, the region dropdown box is populated with USA States, however you can easily change the field values from within the ClassiPress Admin dashboard and replace them with regions from your own country.
    I need to have the list of International Countries, Can i do that? what about your new realse on Septmeber ? is going to have that list?

Thanks
    All countries are already listed in the countries dropdown by default, but not the regions for every country.

Unregistered
    All countries are already listed in the countries dropdown by default, but not the regions for every country.
    Ok, it is there already <I thought we have to waite for next reasle for that>
    Now i want to know what is the cost of the dseigning and coding my web site after i purchased your software? any idea about that please?

Thanks
    This really comes down to what sort of work you want and who you hire. We have a ClassiPress theme services thread (accessable to licenced customers), where there are members of the community who offer their coding services for hire, and one of these people (scarstens) is also part of the Appthemes development team as well.

Unregistered
    This really comes down to what sort of work you want and who you hire. We have a ClassiPress theme services thread (accessable to licenced customers), where there are members of the community who offer their coding services for hire, and one of these people (scarstens) is also part of the Appthemes development team as well.
    would you please give some clue of the cost,? i mean some range.?

Thanks
    The various people have different rates, but if I look at what scarstens has posted on his theme services thread this is what it says:

Smallest of projects typically take 3 hours of work, thus a minimum project budget of $150 is a standard.

Thread Information